Oh I believe there are angels among us
Sent down to us from somewhere up above.
They come to you and me in our darkest hours.
To show us how to live to teach us how to give.
To guide us with the light of love.
(Lynne speaking) I know for myself, that I have a guardian angel watching over me as she is my very own precious child that I had lost in 1991 and she would have been 23 years old today. Strange how comforting it is to know that someone watches over us in sew many ways.
When life held troubled times, and had me down on my knees.
There’s always been someone there to come along and comfort me.
A kind word from a stranger, to lend a helping hand.
A phone call from a friend, just to say I understand.
Today's hop may be the story of our own Guardian Angel who watches over us, the beauty of angels, or just expressing kind words. The craft blogging world is phenomenal as sharing loving thoughts and caring towards others.
We have fabulous sponsors today
- Lucy Kelleher, A Close to My Heart representative, has graciously offered a stamp set called "Angelic Blessings" to one lucky winner that becomes a follower of her blog,http://love2createitall.blogspot.com
- Daisy Collins of I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose, http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com/, also has a Zibbet store, http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose, where she designs beautiful papers - has graciously offered to custom design a paper for one very very lucky winner that becomes a follower of her blog!
If you were visiting me today, I appreciate and love you visiting me, but would want you to start at the beginning of the hop not as to miss a single angel with Lynne at http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/. If you have arrived from Janet, then you are in the right flight!
This blog hop is near and dear to my heart.
As you may know, by the title of my blog,
I love angels and strongly believe they are among us each day.
My daughter was an angel one year for Halloween.
She was maybe 4 years old at the time. It was even then that I loved angels so much...
I think that is why she was an angel that year...
So to pay tribute to my angel obsession I made this cute card
I got to use my alcohol inks to color the digital stamp. The digi stamp is by Bugaboo...
added some bling and a bow...pretty easy...
I have some blog candy to give 1 lucky comment,
you must be a follower to win....
fly along now...
Your next stop along the way today is Michele. I thank you and appreciate you're stopping today and hope you stop again!
I have the complete line-up of the angels in the blog hop just in case you get off the chosen path!!!
- Lynne - http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
- Kimberly ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com/
- Lisa - http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
- Lucy - http://love2createitall.blogspot.com
- Shannon- http://my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com/
- Tami - http://tamboscreations.blogspot.com/
- Janet - http://www.ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/
- Katie ~ http://ktsangels.blogspot.com/
- Michele ~ http://michelescraftroom.blogspot.com/
- Jearise ~ http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com
UPDATE ~ random.org picked comment