Click here for SVGCuts

Apr 12, 2011

ATC for SVGCUTS.com Forum

This is the ATC card that I made for my swap on the forum at SVGCUTS.COM...
I printed the background so its a hybrid project, I stamped on that "spring is here", than I embossed transparency film(got a whole box at the thrift store for $1.99, and its so fun to work with, you can print on them, emboss them, write on them...do just about anything with them...try it sometime!!!) then I cut the egg and the egg parts off my cricut expression...I also used sticky back foam stuff for the grass. I used 3D pop dots to set it out a bit...and wow did that bite me in the pocket book for mailing them...

On that note...remember to check with the post office before you make your projects...to see how much its going to be to mail it...they ended up costing me $0.66 each but I also included a home made card so that added to the weight. BUT IT WAS ALL WORTH IT!!!!

I have enjoyed getting my ATC's that my buddies made, its great to share ideas and stuff...Lets keep this one going!!! Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips