Click here for SVGCuts

Jan 16, 2012

MyGrafico Monday!! a little late...lol...

Hey blogger friends...sorry for the delayed post...I have the day off work ... so I did not even think that today was Monday with MyGrafico...


My project today is pretty simple... I used the Sweetness Collection from Cheri Wenger...how cool is that my designer and I have the same last name...


Sweetness Collection @ MyGrafico Store

Anyway... I used this cute cracker box thing from the stash of .svg files I have...(sorry to the creator that I don't remember who I got it from...)
I added the Lips, again an .svg file from my stash, I made sure to have them look like lips with lip gloss by heat embossing some Kaleidoscope Transparent embossing powder by Stampendous!
some ribbon from the stash to close it up...and wah la...there you have this cute little box to put some candy or something fun in to give as a great quick and easy valentine!!!

Using the digi file "You are pure Sweetness!" from the feature file
and this is what I came up with...



I also learned in the last few weeks how to make my 'signature' and dt badge into a Photoshop brush...this makes it so much quicker for me to add these to my pictures...

Let me know what you think by leaving me some love...

Happy Monday
and
Happy Crafting!!!

TTFN
Katie

4 comments:

  1. Super cute Katie! I always love your projects.

    Tammylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Adorable!!! I love your projects and your creativity!!!! Thanks for sharing and would love to know how to make that adorable little box!!
    Hugs and Love
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie, so cute! I really love to see what you make. You keep me so inspired.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips