Click here for SVGCuts

Feb 27, 2012

MyGrafico Monday ~ Feature File St. Patty's day

Oh, its March already...wow how time is flying...
this weeks MyGrafico feature file is...

Get File Here

 to me March means Spring and where I live Spring = Wind
I live in a very Windy area Arizona...
It can be a beautiful day and the next day...
well we have to pick up our lost items in Albuquerque, NM...heehee
No really its that windy here...

Well enough of that...
this week I came up with a card to share with you...


March also reminds me of money, I guess with all the green, I think of money...don't really know why but that's what came to mind...lol...
Well with this I used my Cameo print and cut option, I am not sure if you can see that there is a ribbon peeking out of the sides of the pop dotted LUCKY...kind of hard to see that... the cute flower made me think of a sunshine...and I just love this tree...so fun yet simple...

I hope you enjoyed this weeks project, and I KNOW that the other design team members came up with some REALLY cute projects... there is one that I just NEED to know how to make it...so maybe some time I will use it...
go check out the other design team members projects and tell me which project you think I am talking about...now for fun...if you make a guess by leaving a comment, be sure to leave a contact email or blog address for me to contact you...there just might be some blog candy here...

Happy Monday everyone
TTFN

C Ya All later this week for the
Chalk Ah Lot Cafe Blog Hop
Tuesday ~ Thursday
3 days = 3 projects

1 comment:

  1. this is an adorable file -- I'm loving the owl!!!
    Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
    Lynne
    Her Craftiness

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips