Click here for SVGCuts

Apr 8, 2012

Chalk Ah Lot Cafe Challenge Blog Post ~ Chalks 2 ways

I hope you all enjoyed the blog hop this last week...
it was way fun!!!
Lots of new visitors and a bunch of great projects from the design team...

Oh and a warm welcome to all my new followers, 
may you choose to stick around for all my posts...heehee

Back to our weekly post ...

Week 2 of this challenge
Use chalk in 2 different ways on the same project...


for this weeks project, 
I used a simple sentiment stamp from
'Blush' colored Powdered Chalk
AC Card Stock
I cut the 'Note' and the flower using my Cameo
and used the Argyle Embossing folder by Cuttlebug
ribbon and brad from the stash...

I have been out of the groove of things for the last week...I had so much going on in the family world...that this has taken a back burner...
so for a few weeks I will be posting for Chalk Ah Lot Cafe Challenge Blog 
but taking a break from MyGrafico Monday...
I hope to get back into the swing of things once spring fever is over...lol

Well, Happy Sunday everyone...oh and 
Happy Easter!!! may the Lord Bless your life...

TTFN.....

3 comments:

Blogging tips