Click here for SVGCuts

Sep 6, 2012

Chalk N Stock New Challenge ... Recycle/Re Purpose

So today starts a new chapter for
You see we have had such a great time...
we have decided to do the bi-weekly challenges on Thursdays

With that will be inspiration from the design team...
In fact we even added a new member to the design team...
Please help us welcome Nikki to the team...
We are so excited to have her a part of the team...

Well this challenge is all about Recycling...

so I had a hard time coming up with something...

but then....

I thought of a little trick to try..
AND it worked
so I will share it with you...

You know all the silly color brads that you get in a package,

and you think to yourself, will I EVER use THAT Color?

Hum so I got to thinking and thought that 
Alcohol markers will stain just about anything 
they come in contact with...


so...
I colored the brad the desired color, black
chalked my new white flowers...
yeah white...I got white cuz I can make them ANY color I want
with Chalk, Markers, Ink, just about anything will color them...


 added the colored brad the the center of the flower

TADAH!!!
here is my  project...recycled/re purposed, improved brads



so do not waste the color brads you will never use..
recycle or re purpose them to something you will use...
I love it... what about you...
Happy Craft'n
Happy Chalk'n
KtsAngels



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips