Click here for SVGCuts

May 17, 2013

Frame This...

It's FRIDAY...
time for a new challenge at MFPSpeedyTV
it's Challenge # 49
by design team member...Jane

This is a neat technique, thanks Jane
you can do so much with it...

Here is what I made with this tutorial...


it's so cool...you can really emphasize that special stamp or item...
you could even put something small that you want to give as a gift...
like a small charm, use some removable adhesive to the back of the charm
and put it in the frame ... what a fun idea...
I just thought of that...heehee
Maybe I will try that...lol
Anyway, it's your turn to enter the challenge
as always you do NOT have to use MFPaHc stamps
but if you do...your project counts as 2 entries...
better odd for winning...
This weeks TTOSTV winner will get this darling mini stamp set...
by MFPaHc
Sure wish I had this in my library...

Well off to have some fun, I hope you have some fun plans for this weekend...
See ya again on Monday with a new Challenge for
Friends of Speedy TV...


3 comments:

  1. Katie, love your card its beautiful with pretty dp and image :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! You could teach it at the class! Love the paper, just my colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool card! This was a fun tutorial!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips