Click here for SVGCuts

Nov 25, 2013

Anything Goes at FOSTV Challenge # 100

This weeks challenge at
is...
So what did I make?


 Yep I made that...lol

I used my Cameo to cut the gingerbread shape then stamped the image...
it's such a fun way to fussy cut an image...let the die cutter do the hard work
You can find tutorials on how to use your Cameo to fussy cut your stamp images...
I loved how I thought of giving just 1 gingerbread stamp a heart...
I also used my Stamp-A-Majig by Inkadinkado...
I am not so good at using the stamp-a-ma-jig, so I need lots of practice, right....
but to make the stamped sentiment in the corner so I could make
the image look very good, deep color to it...I stamped it a few times
and with this cool tool you can do that easy pegy...

The stamp sets used for this project are:
Presents 2013,
Holiday Tag 2013
Winter Scenes 2012
you can get these stamp sets at
Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Co online store

Now go check out the other projects that the design team members have made...
You can get some really great ideas each week
for the challenge each week at
Mark's Finest Papers MFPSpeedyTV
Friends of Speedy TV Challenge

You know the rules...
so go make something,
anything goes
and link your blog post...

You just might win this fun stamp set,


Now that's a got to have stamp set...I know I say that with every stamp
it's true, they are all got to have stamp sets...heehee

That's about it for today...
Happy Craft'n
blog'n hugs to each of you...
Katie


5 comments:

  1. Very cute. I saw gingerbread men biscuits turned up the other way and made into reindeer heads - they were cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking into getting a Cameo - love how you used yours! Have a fun week - Love the gingerbread men! I have used this stamp set and Merry Christmas over and over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card!! Love how you lined up these sweet gingermen!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie love your darling card with the sweet gingerbread guys and the sweet heart! Very pretty :) Have a GREAT Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Katie! It is really cute.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips