Click here for SVGCuts

Jun 22, 2011

I know I know....Its been awhile

Hey, I know its been over a week since my last post, but life as tossed me on my butt...I mean got gives us only what we can handle right? well....I am at my wits end right now...hubby started a new job, good thing has been out of work for 2+ yrs now but...... its all kind of weird days and hours and such...I don't know how we will do this, but we will...I have been getting up at 4 am with him and sending him off to work...then I get a chance to craft til I go to work at 8 .... so I have some things to show off soon, but for right now, I just wanted my followers to know that I am really trying to get used to a new life and I hope to jump back into the swing of my blog posting... I can now stop the 2nd job that started 3 weeks ago and now have some time again, but I will miss my darling hubby dearly...we are best of friends... and I love him to pieces...blah blah...

so anyway, I did not have a chance to show off all of my all jacked up projects so I will try to get the last one done and posted in the next day or so...its really cool, I say so myself...it has to do with stamps and storage...you will just have to come back and see for yourself and let me know what you think of it...
Thanks for following me and keeping me encouraged to keep this blog going...I love seeing that people stop by each day, to see my stuff...so I NEED new things on here, I know.... coming soon...oh and SVGCUTS.com had this really great sale this last weekend, 25% off and I went hay wire...I have almost all the sets they have to offer, and love everyone of them...so jump on over to their site and check them out...Mary and Leo rock!!!
And yeah I made fathers day cards and just plumb forgot to take pictures before sending them off...oh well I guess I can ask for them back, lol...
Going back to the work world now...
TTFN
Katie

Oh yeah... nexts weeks Design team project is sooooo cool, you will have to come see it...its taking me 2 weeks to work on and I will be posting it next tuesday....can't wait to show it off...

1 comment:

  1. Great to see you back, Katie! Can't wait to see what you come up with. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips