Click here for SVGCuts

Jul 5, 2011

DtsArt Design Team Project

I know its past the 4th of July, but that does not mean we have to stop thinking about our freedom and all that we have in the GREAT USA!!! I am so grateful to live in America and know that I have people willing to battle for MY freedom...It really gets to me when I think about it and all that serve MY country....Thanks to all the many men and women, past and present for your Honor and service to allow me to freedom of EVERYTHING!!!

Ok, so for this weeks design team project we were given the greatest files, I know I always say that but really these are some pretty cool files. Easy to use and fun to play with... I suggest you hop on over to Die cut designer web page and hook yourself up with DtsArts latest and greatest files...

I made mine into a card .... but there are endless options to this collection of files... so I hope you enjoy and I hope that you will drop me a note to tell me what you think...I know it is simple but its too the point...

Here you go........


Hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday, and remember our service men and women for all they do...(if not, now is a good time to take a moment and ponder what they do for us)....TTFN  Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips