Click here for SVGCuts

Oct 21, 2011

It's Been Just TOO Quiet here, so sorry

I just wanted to say 'Hi' to you all...

I don't have much to say but I would like to show you a few things that I made using SVGCUTS.com files, OMG they are just amazing!!! Leo and Mary, the everything they are, good customer service, great files, oh I just could go on for days, but I will spare you, cuz if you have had chance to use their files you know what I am talking about...

Oh well crap...I was going to show you the cute candies that I made and took a picture of before work this morning but my puter is having difficulties...so no pictures of that....I will have to share those later...

Oh and the State Fair photos are also too big to share, I need to edit them too...

Oh I guess this means I have to do some crafting til the hubby can get my puter back to normal, if there is such a thing when you have a computer geek for a husband(and would have no one else in his place, he is the worlds greatest)

Well, I guess I will just have to keep you all in some more suspense with my State Fair Projects...Ok, so I did get 1 Honorable Mention ribbon, and a 4th place and a 3rd place and a ....... yeah I got a 1st place blue ribbon on this....

This is the Picture taken at the Navajo Co. Fair, that I later sent to the Arizona State Fair and got a Blue ribbon...how cool is that?
If you did not know already it the Gingerbread house that is mine, not the bunny....lol
So I will get my hubby to work on my computer tomorrow I hope then I promise to post more pictures soon...

Off to crafting, I have my DT project for MyGrafico to post on Monday that I need to work on...
So TTFN
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips