Click here for SVGCuts

Oct 3, 2011

New Design Team Project For MyGrafico...

I know, I know, I have been a bit quiet, and I know I say that ALLOT, but it's been crazy... My hubby got a job and things just went crazy... So with that being said, I did manage to get this next set 'OUT OF THE BOX"...
I know I just spilled the beans for my friend, but it's in the mail soon...LOL..Anyway with that here is the file we were given to work with...
Here is a direct link to purchase these stamps
So I took these stamps and learned how to color them with my computer software, that took some time, but I did it. I like what it did, anyway after many attempts of coloring these stamps (which I hope I did it right ) .LOL.. I reversed the image and this is what I got!!


This just 1 of the many stamps that come in this kit, to color just the way you like it.






Here is what I did with these stamps!!!


I think this is "OUT OF THE BOX'  kind of project, what do you think?
Well, I hope every one starts their day with a smile...


Happy Monday....
Best of thoughts for today and the rest of the day!

Thanks for stopping by
Katie

2 comments:

  1. you did a great job with the set Katie. I really love how you can colour it in with your computer... I haven't work that out yet... Your bag is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Katie! That is wonderful! I love it. Get you little self to the post office!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips