Click here for SVGCuts

Oct 15, 2012

MyGrafico Monday, Here again...

Well, it's Monday and that means I share with you a MyGrafico file/project

This week we worked with
by Mel's Brushes


 This is a fun western set, you can use them as a brush in your Photoshop or like program...
or use them  as a vector EPS, PNG or JPEG (like I did)

I pulled the image onto my Silhouette America Designer Edition virtual mat and used my Cameo
to cut the star. I first traced the image then pulled it from the original art.
Then cut the image... Easy Peasy !!!!


I used the rosette file by Lori Whitlock to make the cute backing to the star...
put it together on a Lori Whitlock self closing box...
so cute !!!

Be sure to check out the other design team members for inspiration using these
wonderful vector files.

You still have time to enter the current challenge of 
Anything Goes on the MyGrafico Challenge Blog

Happy Monday Everyone...
Happy Craft'n

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you staged your project. The cowboy boots really show it off.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips