Click here for SVGCuts

Oct 19, 2012

Embossing on a can???

It's time for a new tutorial over at 

Tutorial Time on Speedy TV
Embossing on a Pop can

Have you ever thought about using a soda pop can for
crafting materials? I have but never thought of heat embossing on it...
well, our design team member challenges you to

Be sure to check out all the wonderful inspiration 
from the other design team members...
from this design team member...


I used a Coke can and the Autumn Splendor stamp set.. 
a flower with a brad to finish it off...
I used my Cameo to make the cut out for the embossed pop can...
you know once you heat set the embossing powder it does not 
smear at all...it's great...I can see me doing this again...
Now your turn to 
get your hands of this wonderful stamp set by
MFPaHc...
by entering 

Have a wonderful weekend...I know I will be doing some crafting...
Until next time
Happy Craft'n


3 comments:

  1. Love your owl shown off on a soda can!!! Great job with this cool technique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card, the image is adorable . xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that owl! And she looks very cool against the silvery soda can.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips