Click here for SVGCuts

Aug 5, 2013

Food is ALWAYS on my mind...

How about you...
 
This weeks challenge # 84
 
So here is what I was thinking...
Using Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Co. stamps
makes things pretty easy to make some great cards
for each of the challenges...
 
 
If I had a garden, I would love this stamp set so much more...
but I have the stamp set and still no garden...lol
giving your 'fruits of labor' can be so rewarding,
add a hand made card to a friend or neighbor...
what a great way to say...just about anything...
 
Come join the fun at
 
Thanks for stop'n by,
leave me some blog'n love...

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! I always look forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card and hope you can grow a few bits somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun Summer Card! You Are a paper Gardner!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie, love your card, a great card for gardeners :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips