Click here for SVGCuts

Aug 19, 2013

Sentiment Anyone....

Good Morning,
&
Good Monday,
 
It's time again for the
 
This challenge was fun...
and I think my card is just the cutest...
one of my best works of art...
sorry just brag'n a bit, heehee
 
Well the Challenge # 86 is to do a card with using
ONLY a Sentiment...
 
So with that I want to show you my little creation...
 
 
OMG!!!
it's darling, huh...
 
I used some scrap designer cardstock, not sure who made it...
but I used it for a little 3D cowboy boot a while back...
and the pink cardstock is by Close to my Heart...
and the craft cardstock is from Oriental Trading...
it's great cardstock, and cuts GREAT with my Cameo die cutter...love it
 
well now for the info so you can try and win a great
stamp set by MFPaHc
they are great clear mount stamps...
and they stamp so nicely...love them too
 
Join the
Sentiment Only


2 comments:

  1. This is one of the best cards you have made. It is so cute and anyone would be lucky to have it. It would look cute in a picture frame also.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips