Click here for SVGCuts

Nov 7, 2011

GOOD MONDAY!!! and you know what that means!!! MyGrafico files...

Wow, I have jumped into the world of digi stamps and I am starting to like them more and more...svgs are still my favorite.. but soon I hope to have the best of BOTH worlds...until then this is what I made using this file:
Autumn Elements Stamps 
 And it's only $1.00 how cool is that...
  • This would be a great way to start digi stamps on a budget
  • Learn how to color them with your computer
  • or work on your coloring skills...
So many fun ways to use digi stamps...

This weeks project is a CHALLENGE so hop on over and try your hand out on a digi stamp
I just thought that a nice little lunch bag could use a PICK ME UP for a little school lunch...can you imagine what peps will say when she comes to school with this? lol ...
Oh and of course I had to add something 3D to it...so a little acorn pop dotted on made a great addition...

At the MyGrafico Challenge Blog you can enter to win fun prizes...so hop on over...the theme is Autumn or Fall...so try your hand/skill (all skill levels accepted) at a challenge!!!! good luck and have fun...it's way easy to enter, I promise...

Possibilities are endless so hop on over and see what you can do at either the MyGrafico Challenge Blog or the MyGrafico Shop  to buy a digi stamp or 2 or even some digital paper or they do have all kinds of FREEBIES.. So go check out MyGrafico Shop for all that good stuff ... here is the link to the  MyGrafico Freebies.

Hope everyone has a good Monday to start the week.... and a good rest of the week. Come back by soon to check out any NEW projects I might get to through out the week...I'm feeling pretty crafty right now!!! and lots of new files to play with...

Happy Monday

Most of all HAPPY CRAFTING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips