Click here for SVGCuts

Dec 13, 2012

Chalk N Stock DT inspiration...

Hey if your here if the Hot Chocolate blog hop...
Please click here... 
oh and thanks for stopping by...

Now on to my inspiring chalk n stock card...
Shop until you Drop

This card was kind of fun to put together...
I used the digi stamp from Bugaboo...
colored with my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
and added star dust chalk to the white areas of her dress and hat...
and used sunshine color chalk to color in her hair...
I love how chalks can give such a nice color to your image without
making it 'too' much color...I highlighted the hair with an alcohol marker...
too cute huh...
oh yeah I used the marker tool by Amy Chomas with my Cameo for the 
"Show until you Drop" sentiment...

Well go Shop until you Drop...only a few more days of shopping for 
Christmas...

Remember  Chalk N Stock will be running this months
challenge for the WHOLE month of December...so you have lots of time to get your 
chalk projects link'd up...

until next time...
Happy Chalk'n

1 comment:

  1. I love this digi and how you colored it and put the card together. You rock girlie.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips