Click here for SVGCuts

Dec 24, 2012

Happy Merry Christmas Eve...

Good thing Christmas is here, and we all made it through the shortest day of the year
and that the end of the world is not here, yet...

We will never know when that day will be, so let us enjoy each day as if it were our last...

This week over at Mark's Finest Papers Speedy TV
We have a new challenge 
Friends of Speedy TV would like you to join in on the fun...

OMG, this is such a fun technique, and if you do not know how to do
Cracked Glass just click on the linked word, it will take you to a great tutorial...
in fact there are two tutorials on Mark's Finest Papers Speedy TV community...
both are great tutorials to learn this technique.

I had so much fun with this technique I made 2 cards...

For both of these cards I used the
Oh Beans stamp set by Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich co.

I added some flowers that were dipped in the same color ink as the paper and the image of the cup. I used Memento Tuxedo Black for the sentiment. The ribbon is really seam binding I got in bulk from a friend, got ta love those Bestest friends...
I did take a bit of ink over the cracked glass image after is was all cracked and ready to put on the project...a little dry embossing behind the images makes for a different look...

Now for this one, can you see the cracked glass technique here? its in the beans...lol
I used Stampin' up ink with the Oh Bean's stamp set to create the background
then took one of the bean piles and fussy cut it...used the cracked glass technique
and put it in place... The sentiment is also from that same stamp set...
as you can see this stamp set is very versatile. I really like this set...
Now for you to try this technique and show us what you did with it.
Challenge # 52 Cracked Glass
you could become the new owner of this great stamp set...
what a beautiful stamp set this is...

well that's it for now...
I hope you all have a very merry Christmas, I will see you again before
the new year, so be sure to hop on back by next week for another
Friends of Speedy TV Challenge


4 comments:

  1. Two really nice cards. Have a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time I'm at your house, I'm stealing the coffee beans stamp set. Love both cards and you did a great job. What the heck, you always do a great job. Have a very Merry Christmas. Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie, Great projects!!!! Both cards are lovely! I am so glad you are on the FOSTV team and I have had a chance to get to know your work! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips