Click here for SVGCuts

Dec 28, 2012

TTOSTV Friday...

Have you ever heard of the 
2 x 4 x 6 x 8 Gift Box?

Well I had not, so I looked it up on YouTube for this tutorial
and found this crazy easy bag/ box to use for just about any occasion...

YouTube shows it as a little Bride and Groom,
so darling, go check it out...

This weeks challenge is ' Gift Box '
over at Tutorial Time on Speedy TV 

So for my gift box I used my Cameo to cut the box...
looks kind of like the 2 x 4 x 6 x 8 box and about the same size too...
but you know me...always using my Cameo to do the cuts...


too cute...I added TicTac candies to this project to show just how easy 
it would be to put together a quick gift...
used one of the new stamp sets by Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Co
for the sentiment.
Papers are by Graphic 45, and some doodle bug twine...
Easy Peasy...quick gift for that last minute gift giving...

Go check out this weeks challenge # 29,
 you could be the next owner of this great stamp set...


I know I say this every week but this has got to be another favorite sets of mine...
I love this one...I so wish I owned it...maybe someday...

Hope to see your project for this challenge
it should be a fun one...

6 comments:

  1. How fun was this tutorial! I loved it! Your box/bag turned out way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie I love that striped dp and string,made a fun gift box! I loved how quick this one was also ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a fun tutorial - and your project is super cute with the little window showing the treats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your box turned out darling!!! Glad you liked the box :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Gift box. Those candies look so inviting.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips