Click here for SVGCuts

Feb 6, 2013

Love Potion #9

Hey, I just wanted to drop in and say Hi...

It's mid week and I put this darling Apothecary Jar by

I did a love potion bottle...


tell me what you think...
I like the way it turned out...
the pink and craft colors are one of my favorite color combinations...
what's your favorite color combination?
 I will see you back here on Friday for a new 
Tutorial time on Speedy TV
and it's my tutorial that is being featured, so be sure to come back on 
Friday...
until next time...



3 comments:

  1. This is really pretty Katie, what a brill job you've done. My favorite colours are pinks and lilacs. Polly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my gosh is that the most fabulous creation Katie!! I love the little jar and the colors how fun for the love potion ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!!!! I'm gona have to make one of those! You really keep me inspired. It's gona be a cold, windy, rainy weekend so I will be craftin'

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips