Click here for SVGCuts

Feb 25, 2013

MyGrafico Monday...

It's a new challenge over at MyGrafico Challenge Blog
it's Anything Goes
so I made this darling card...
 
 
I have a friend that asked me to do a set of cards for a basket
she will be donating for an auction...
it's theme is 'Breast Cancer', all things pink...heehee
so I have been busy making a gift set of cards for this great cause...
I am so honored that she asked me to do this...
 
I used the Find a Cure digi file by Pretty Grafik
this file can be bought at the MyGrafico online store.
   

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katie was doing research and came upon your post I'm Sarah from Prettygrafik. I love to see what happens with my clip art and am so happy you chose mine :) I will post your card to my facebook and blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips