Click here for SVGCuts

Sep 9, 2013

FOSTV goes Manly...heehee

This week's challenge at
 
Challenge # 89
Masculine Card
 

I thought this was a great stamp set for this challenge...
it's from the
Classic Dad Stamp Set...
you can purchase this stamp from the
Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich co online store...
 I also used some Graphic 45 paper that I got from
Tuesday Morning in bulk...its a fun way to add lots of
designer papers to your collection...
added a ribbon from who knows where...heehee
and embossed with a embossing folder.
 
Then I made another card,
cuz I don't remember that I already made a masscult card already...
 
so I came up with this card
 
 
It's a great shape card found in the Silhouette America store
and again used a Mark's Finest a Heinrich a Heinrich Co...
Firefighter Stamp Set
 
Just another great stamp set joined with a great shape card
I wanted to add the emblems of our local volunteer Fire Station
but could not remember the letters they use...so this is what you get
for inspiration from me this week...
 
Be sure to check out the other blogs from each design team member.
they inspire me lots so I know they will too...
 
Be sure to Join in on the fun at the online group
Mark's Finest Papers MFP SpeedyTv
 
it's a great way to fill your stamp library...
Until next time...
 
a little side note...
if there are any mistakes in the post...
1 let me know...
secondly, 
I was very sleepy when I wrote it...

2 comments:

  1. Great cards - love how you confessed to having forgotten you made the first one - that would be my trick! Glad you added the firemen one though.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips