Click here for SVGCuts

Sep 16, 2013

FOSTV Says ...

Decorate Those Corners...
OMG...what a great idea!
 
Decorated Corners
 
 
This stamp set can be found at
Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich co online store...
I think it makes a perfect wedding or anniversary card...
what do you think?
It's an easel style of card
pretty simple but fun...and elegant too boot...
  
I used my Cameo to draw the corner flourishes using a
Papermate Eraser Mate ball point pen...
I first cut the shaped with the Cameo, than
loaded my Cameo with the pen...
after it was done drawing that beautiful design
I quickly took the drawn cardstock off the mat
and poured on the red heat embossing powder...
can you believe it .. using embossing powder...
yep that's right... the ink seems to stay wet enough
to heat emboss your design...
Wow, Amy Chomas taught this a while back...
I love this,
I don't do it much but I think I might just try to use it more...
 
 
Thanks for stop'n by today...
Hope you have a great day...
be sure to join the FOSTV Challenge # 90
Decorate those Corners...

 


2 comments:

  1. What a cool look - it really frames that sentiment beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scream, scream! I love this card!!!! It is totally beautiful! Great job and great thinking for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips