Click here for SVGCuts

Sep 20, 2013

High Lighting and Low Lighting...

Which one will you choose...
 
Todays Tutorial Time on Speedy TV
 
 
Here are the two cards I made using this technique
 
 
a little closer photo of the  
Highlighting
 coloring on the 'outside' of the embossed images
 
 
Here is a closer photo of the
Low Lighting
bleaching on the 'inside' of the image
 

 
I don't think you can see my low lighting technique
but it's there...I used the bleach on the inside of the stems.
 
Come join the fun
 
you might be a winner of this weeks
Challenge, you can earn
FREE stamp sets when you win...
so come join the fun
 
That's about it for now...
Until next time...



7 comments:

  1. Hey Katie, great minds think alike :) Love your cards both turned out beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards I like where the turtle sits in the reeds........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love both your cards and you can see the subtle low-lights! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color of your dragonfly card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think they turned out fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips