Click here for SVGCuts

Dec 29, 2011

Another Snowmen(woman) - with a twist

 As most of you all know I am an  SVGCuts.com attic!!!!! to say the least...lol...
so this project is from SVGCuts.com December Gifts Svg Kit...

Not alot to say this morning ... just wanted to share this little box ... well ... snowman container that could hold just about anything, small ... some candy on my desk is what I have plans for it ... for now anyway...


Oh and I want to be sure each of my followers checks out the right hand sidebar with a BLOG hop that I will be participating in at the first part of January...
'Boy oh Boy' Blog Hop
anything boy...so if you have a sugestions for a project that you would like to see that is BOY realated...please do share...I am looking for ideas ....  lol ...
If you come on over during the hop....I will have some blog candy that I will be giving out...so it just might be worth it to join in this hop... I think there is about 12 - 15 talented peps that will be showing projects boy related...so hop on by...but in the mean time...
Have a great Thursday....
TTFN!!!

PS: if I have mis spelled words, sorry as my spell check it not working and I have to get to work...so just laugh and leave me a comment so I can fix it later...
hee hee

2 comments:

  1. I'm beginning to sound like a broken record but that is so darned cute!!!! Great job as usual

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Had to let you know here too.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips