Click here for SVGCuts

Dec 13, 2011

SVGAttic Tuesday!!!

Hey to all my new and old followers...I am so enjoying that I have peps to watch my blog...I hope you choose to stick around and watch my crafty ways develop...
Today and every Tuesday, is my time to shine for SVGAttic.com and share what I have come up with using Jessica Brashaw's talents...

This week I used the Stop N Shop SVG Collection & the Santa's Little Helpers ....
I always like to find ways to re purpose files...this way you can learn how to use files in different applications.
This was made with AC Card stock, some white rick-rack, candy canes, used some DCWV patterned papers. I covered some hot chocolate pouches and in they went...What a great and simple gift...hope the receiver of this gift likes it...lol...most of all I hope I inspired someone to re purpose their files...

Happy Craft'n
TTFN

1 comment:

  1. You continue to amaze me with your imagination and great color choices of cardstock. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips