Click here for SVGCuts

Dec 6, 2011

Well the BIG NEWS is Official.......................................

I am one of the newest design team members for 

I cannot tell you how excited I am to become a design team member for this great company...Jessica Bradshaw is amazing. She is so creative with her files.

Well with that  ... I will be posting a project EVERY Tuesday for this design team...
So be sure to hop over each Tuesday for your fill of SVG projects that I create...

The first project that I came up with is:

A cute little Box for a gift Card....you don't want to give money but you don't know what to give...so make it a gift card to somewhere special and put it in this great box...

I used the

Here is what mine looks like outside and in....



What a quick and simple way to dress up that gift card that we all LOVE to get...it's kind of funny how as givers we would like to give something personal but as receivers we like gift cards or money, so we can get what we 'want', lol.....
Oh well whatever occasion it maybe this is a wonderful and easy peasy way to dress it up!!!



Happy Craft'n

Hop back by often to see next weeks project...I have it ready to go....so I don't know if you just might get a sneak peak later....

TTFN

3 comments:

  1. I just love your gift box and am going to make one now for the winner of my last blog hop to put her gift card to Michael's that she won. She'll be surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing gift box! I am so loving that bright red poinsetta. Where did you get that from! Its perfect! Congratulations on your DT! Can't wait to see what else you create!

    Toodles,
    Monica
    http//simplycricutting.blogspot.com
    simplycricutting@gmai.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips