Click here for SVGCuts

Mar 25, 2012

Chalk Ah Lot Cafe Challenge ~ Anything Goes

This is week 2 of this challenge over
@

Chalk ~ Anything Goes


I ran across this great sentiment over at Stamp N Plus Scrap N 
' Life is Like Fishing  ... you never know what your going to get'
and I just knew I had to have it...but then I had nothing to put with it...
so I HAD to have this little dog that's fishing  ...  again from
I used the chalk direct to paper/card stock technique, by coloring in the stamp
as well as coloring the water in 'general'  ...
I used the chalk colors ~ Sky, Teddy Bear, Dusk and Blush
It's kind of a simple card...
I used VersaMark and heat embossed the sentiment, OK so I am not the best at this stamp'n thing  ... but it is getting better  ...  just bear with me  ...

Well, I guess I am doing good enough to become a 'Senior DT' for
this Chalk team...oh, I am so excited ... I never knew this was coming  ...

Oh and while you are here  ...
put it on your calendars  !!!
There will be another
3 DAY blog hop 
April 3rd, 4th, & 5th
@
Chalk Ah Lot Cafe Challenge Blog
and there will be a LOTS of blog candy
so take the time each day to hop along with us  !!!
I think its going to be pretty fun  ...
and really easy to cash in on some goodies  ...
 I think I heard that there will be LOTS of Chalk going out
this hop....

Hope you all having a nice weekend  ...
I am busy crafting my heart out  ...

Thanks for stopping by
be sure to leave me a comment
I love to hear what peps have to say  ...

4 comments:

  1. First of all you are doing so great I had to have you on as a SR Design Team member! Now, this is not a simple card it is a great clean and simple cards. Not only that it is one layer, so hard to do and make it work! YOU ROCK IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so cute! Great job, Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life is luck.But you have to try...I get this idea from this lovely card..

    custom gift cards
    clear cards

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips