Click here for SVGCuts

Jun 18, 2012

Happy Birthday ~ America

Good Morning
My Grafico Monday
I have the fun and exciting digital goodies for you today...


This is where you can find this great digital file and more...
so with this I made a invitation for a BBQ
every year for July 4
the local fire department puts on the best BBQ
followed by the best fire works show of the surrounding area.
So when I think of 4th of July
I think of the wonderful community BBQ
people from all over the area come to our BBQ it's so good !!!


 Second, I thought I would make a 'Birthday' Card to celebrate the Nations Birthday
or any birthday.
I just love how this turned out
the cherry stem is made of doodle twine ~ beetle black
added some buttons and there you have a great card.


Well I used the print and cut feature on my Silhouette America Designer Edition
I pulled the cupcake on to the virtual mat,
used the trace image so I could cut just around the image
then I 'mirrored' the image and lined it up so that they were over lapping a bit 
then cut that new shape our, which is my card base
then did the print and cut feature for the front of the card
added some buttons from the stash
then I did the title with the Cameo too...
I just used any font I had, that I liked...
then used the offset tool to create the shadow
cut the shadow in navy blue and the letters in white
put the letters through the xxyron  150.
amd thats about if for this card.
I hope this as either inspired you or got your creative juices going again...
I can only hope that my short tutorials
help you to use your cutter to the ex-stream, hee hee

Happy Craft'n 
Happy Monday
~ KtsAngels~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips