Click here for SVGCuts

Jun 9, 2012

I have a WINNER ! ! !

Using Random.org
comment # 5 is my lucky winner...
They wrote...
Adorable cards- both ways you did them. Some differences: placement of bow, pearls, and sentiment, handle color of basket, outlining of trim on the bottom of the dress, and the color of the apron.

Thanks for playing everyone...
You all found more difference then what I even planned ... hee hee
Oh what fun this was...
I think I will do this again

So RLOVEW you need to contact me or leave a comment here so I can send a prize...

Today I am busy with lots of things...
I am playing with my new Ranger Crackle paints
so I hope to have a project posted for you soon...
yeah I always say that, huh...
oh well I'm off to play

I hope everyone enjoyed this game as much as I did...


2 comments:

  1. Sent you an email- have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. rlovew I did not get your email...please try again...or email ktsangels@cableone.net .. so I can get your prize to you!!!

      Delete

Blogging tips