Click here for SVGCuts

Jan 22, 2013

Creative Uses for Ribbon...

How can you use ribbon in a non traditional way?

for me I put together this card using ribbon...

It's like the hing to the card...


then it opens or falls down to this...


This was a Splitcoaststampers tutorial  
that I got in an email a few weeks ago... 



and the 




What a fun card, huh....
I have a surprise for you in the future that goes with this card...
but you will have to check back by in a few weeks...

This weeks challenge over at Friends of Speedy TV
is to use ribbon in a Creative way...


Be sure to come check us out...and enter to win this stamp set...


Just remember you are not required to use a MFP stamp set
but if you do your entry counts as 2...bonus...

also be sure to check out the other design team members blogs...
for their creative use of ribbon...
there's some really cool things they have done...

2 comments:

  1. I have to say I was wondering where the ribbon was until I popped over here to check out your card - great use of ribbon and cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so clever! I don't think I have ever seen the flip down stack card...I guess I had better read my emails a bit better!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips