Click here for SVGCuts

Jan 14, 2013

FOSTV...Recycle

So don't you just love when you 
recycle or re-purpose something...

One of my favorite places to shop is call
Weigh and Pay Goodwill
It's where you can buy your Goodwill stuff and you pay by the pound...
great huh...
I love that kind of stuff...

Well for today, I got this darling eyelet lace from 
Goodwill's Weigh and Pay
a few months back...



I knew this would be the perfect way to recycle something...
I created this card using my Cameo and Silhouette America DE software...

Now it's your turn to show us how you recycled or re-purposed something on your project
Challenge # 55 Recycle-Going Green

The stamp set used by Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Co


Hope you have a wonderful week...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips