Click here for SVGCuts

Jan 7, 2013

It's a MyGrafico Monday Challenge Post...

This week I decided to show you a couple of  neat freebies MyGrafico has to offer...
I used 2 of them to create this darling purse card...


SVG Purse Invitation Card by Shery K Designs
&
Love Bug Clipart by Sanqunetti Design

I used my Cameo to cut the SVG file...
you need the Designer Edition of Silhouette America to
allow to cut svg files...or you can use SCAL or MTC, too....
but with Silhouette America DE I opened the purse svg file...
then added the digi paper to it...using the print and cut feature
that this program has to offer, I love it so much...
I traced the clip art in order for the Cameo to cut the little bug out too...
added some wire, that I curled around a stick to make it curly...
added a paper bow from Silhouette America online store...
3D Bow by Lori Whitlock

Easy Easy Peasy....

here is what the inside looks like


be sure to check out all the other wonderful creations by
the design team...also join in on the fun at MyGrafico
the challenges are so much fun on the Challenge Blog
oh and the online community that MyGrafico has become is 
really neat too...so go check it out too...
so go check out the MyGrafico online store for all you new goodies
start the new year off right...heehee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips