Click here for SVGCuts

May 22, 2011

ATC SWAP #3 from SVGCUTS.COM forum

Hey, I think all my recipients that I was assigned to send out my atc should have gotten them by now, so now is a safe time to post my creation for the "Floral" themed ATC Swap.
I have enjoyed this so much that I made 12 of them, so if anyone wants one please feel free to leave a comment and an address to send it to, I have a few left over... Any who, Reets does an outstanding job at coordinating this swap for the forum, I have so much fun learning new techniques and thoughts that I just want to do them every day!!!
My ATC's went out last Wednesday and this is what they were...
I hope everyone enjoys the swap as much as I do... next is the swap I was a part of from one of my design team members also named Katie @ punk projects ... I will have to say this has been a tough one for me... She got a list of peps that were interested in doing this swap then she sent out emails to each of us to contact each other with our snail mail address, all was great but then I got my email from my swap partner... oh, ok then panic sat in ... I am to swap with the Editor in Chief of Creatingkeepsakes magazine. WOW!!! how did I get here? lol so after alot of panic I decided that I would do my best and that would have to do... so I put together this little waterfall ATC and made a card to put it in, and its to go out in the mail tomorrow... so in a few days I will post it, just in case she is following my blog, I do NOT want to spoil this...

I have also been doing a bunch of mad scientist things here getting ready for my blog hop on June 4th & 5th... I just can't wait... but I have too... I have 3 projects to post in just 2 days...so be sure to check back by on both days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips