Click here for SVGCuts

Aug 21, 2011

County Fair....HERE I COME!!!!

So here is a sneak peak of what I have for 1 of my entries for the county fair...I just cannot decide what class to enter this set into? It's not all complete and its not all set up the way I have it figured in my head...but its a start...

Let me know what you think!!!









Can you guess where I got this file from?...heehee
It's my favorite store!!! Hint Hint!!!
 SVGCuts.com

I used the Peony Cottage SVG Kit & the Pick a Pumpkin SVG kit oh and a old freebie from where else then SVGCuts, but the one I used (cornstalk) has been retired, but there are ALWAYS new ones that you can get so please check them out HERE on their site... hope you had a great time checking out my post...leave some love... Katie

4 comments:

  1. Wow - a sure crowd pleaser, I'm thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the haunted cottage is fantastic! I love the cobwebs in the windows and the cornstalks at the front door! That exposed brick on the back is way cool! The pumkpin looks great too - I love the shading! ~Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie, how adorable is that? You did a fantastic job and I bet you will win a ribbon or maybe a million dollars for your entry. Are we still on for Saturday?

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips