Click here for SVGCuts

Aug 29, 2011

My Exciting news is out!!!

Happy Monday everyone :)

I have be selected to be a design team member for MyGrafico!!!! I am so excited to become a new member of this cool team... This request for new dt members was to think out side of the box, so I don't think you will be seeing many cards here....

My for DT for MyGrafico Crafts project is from the Dilek Back to School.  

I created :

a gift tag with one file










a gift box (perfect for a box a crayons)

 
'homemade' crayons box...














These files were great to work with.!!! I used a few different techniques to create each of these projects.
I printed the clip art on paper then used my cutter to cut the box I also took some of the files and made them into an .svg as to use the cutter to cut them out. I also made sure to use lots of layers and dimensions tape to give it even more eye popping.

I hope you enjoyed this first of many projects to come for the Design Team for MyGrafico Challenge and Feature Files ... I will be posting something for MyGrafico Design Team each Monday, and I will be posting other projects too, but this gives you a plan to check back each Happy Monday...!(at least)...

I just want to give you, all my followers, a GREAT BIG THANKS  for sticking it out with me and leaving your encouraging notes and comments.  Keep'm coming..!!!


1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Congrats! Looking forward in seeing your DT projects! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips