Click here for SVGCuts

Aug 22, 2011

Some Exciting News!!

Oh, I have something so fun to share with you all today....
but I don't think I can just yet,
I wanted to tease you a bit...

So watch for my announcement in the next day or so  !!!

Gotcha thinking?

Oh what could it be?
Leave me a comment and see if you can guess my news...
if someone guesses,
I will get something special together and
Send it your way  !!
so if you leave a guess, please leave your contact info
so I can get your snail mail address...

Not even a hint....lol

C ya soon  !!!
Hope I can tell you then...heehee

Oh and I am still working on more of my entries for the County Fair...

so for now

TTFN

2 comments:

  1. Did you get an offer to be a designer on SVGcuts.com?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie! just stopping say hi! love your 3d creations!

    Jovita
    MyGrafico DT

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips