Click here for SVGCuts

May 18, 2012

Graduation is Coming

I have been busy this morning...
I put together these great money holders
by SVGCuts Graduation Day Kit
I have made 3 of these so far
and they are so fun and easy...


Here is a look at the inside...
I like to put the money holder on the top
that way the gifter can write on the bottom section...


I love how I was able to tie in the envy
and the card together with the pattern paper


I got these great little A+ charms for the charm fairy
yesterday and they were just perfect for this card...

Well with that...
I just wanted to share my creation of the day...
Hope you have a chance to check out 
SVGCuts for all their wonderful SVG Kits
I just love everyone of them...
I have almost ALL of them...heehee
don't tell the hubby that...
but really if you have a cutter, this is the best company
to get your svg files from...great kits and great instructions!!!
Thanks Mary and Leo @ SVGCuts  for all your hard work...

TTFN ~
KtsAngels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips