Click here for SVGCuts

May 21, 2012

Pink Poodles in Paris ~ MyGrafico Monday

Oh this is just a cute set 
by Babystar Design


I was able to get them to print and cut with my Cameo
(oh I just love that machine) ...

I used a step card by SVGATTIC 
to create this card.


I even got to use my new alcohol markers
I got them from ConsumerCrafts
and if you have not found this online store yet ...
it's worth your time to check out ALL their great deals ...
anyway back to my project...
I used the alcohol markers to create the grass, 
I used a stamp from Stamp n plus Scrap n
"Cheer Up!"
and for the brad, well lets just say I got some 
'Happy Mail' this week from a good friend...
she sent me a whole big bag of different charms and brads
oh what fun to use with my projects ...

And there you have my project for MyGrafico Monday ...
Please check out the other Design Team Projects
and remember the MyGrafico Challenge blog
for some really cool projects and ideas ...

Happy Monday
Hope its starts a wonderful week for you !!!

1 comment:

Blogging tips