Click here for SVGCuts

May 19, 2012

My Newest Addition to My Crafting Supplies ...

OMG, I am hooked ...
I found these Alcohol Markers over at 
they are similar to the Copic Markers
but at a better price ... 
some might say you get what you paid for...
but not ever touching a Copic I know no difference
so with that...
here is my 1st coloring I did with these


If you look hard
you can see the little artist in the middle


I used a Tuxedo Black by Memento ink pad
with a StampN Plus ScrapN stamp
then I colored my image with these great markers ...
for my 1st time even opening an alcohol marker
I think I did pretty good ...
I love how they blend the colors and looks like
the edges are inked and darker...and there are
softer spots in the colors...oh fun fun fun...

So this is my newest little adventure
I hope you enjoy your weekend ...
I know I am going to !

Happy day
KtsAngels

Please remember that this coming Wednesday May 30th
I will be in the 1st ever Blog hop for Chalk N Stock...
This will kick off the challenge that starts June 1...
Anything Goes ...
Just have to use chalk some way some how ...
and it does not have to be a card ...
Also, lots of prizes giving out so hop on over to 
Chalk N Stock and check out the new challenge blog ...

2 comments:

  1. So cute Katie! Love the photos with the markers too! Great job with your coloring already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, I love your little girl and now want them. I have been wanting some for awhile but so far can't justify the price of even the cheaper brands. I am going to keep watching you and I know your creativeness will eventually talk me into getting some.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips