Click here for SVGCuts

May 17, 2012

You're on my mind ~

What's on your mind...

Chalk, right ... lol

I found this wonderful challenge blog
and this week they have a sketch challenge
so with that ...
I decided to make it with chalk 


I used the wonderful Powered Stardust Chalk and water mix 
to spray the tag with to make it shine...
I wish you could see it better but its hard to get it to shine in the photo
but trust me its beautiful...
I just had to show you how cute the bow came out
the button and twine with twill how fun is that....
This is such a great sketch, I will use it again in the future
Thanks Our Creative Corner for the wonderful Challenge...

I used
Powdered chalk ~ Stardust
Card stock by K & Company
twine by doodle twine
from the stash ~ 
ribbon, twill, button

Entering it in to the following challenges :

Hope you had a wonderful Mother's day to all those mom's out there...
sorry its a bit late...but its the thought that counts...heehee

Come over and check out the new chalk challenge blog
come play with your chalks you have in stock, heehee
we will kick off our 1st challenge on June 1st... 
so get out those old chalks that you don't know where you put...
and start playing...its fun and easy...
any chalk & any image...
or chalk on a project...just use chalk...
(it does not have to be a card)

Happy Thursday...the week is almost over...
C ya Monday with a MyGrafico Project...
(sooner if I have something ... haha)

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. why thank you Doreen...happy to see you hopped by...thanks

      Delete
  2. Oh my, how lovely is this ... the tulle and button treatment is divine!
    Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tui Nathan, I am so excited to join your challenge blog!!!

      Delete
  3. So cute, glad to see you enter it in Chalk-Ah-Lot Cafe! The reason we started our own blog to enter challenges! Yahoo!~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the soft pretty colors that you chose. Your card is simply beautiful! I just love the piece of tulle you added behind that lovely purple button. It adds a lot of wow to your card. (I just might have to 'lift' that idea!)
    thank you for playing along with us @ OCC. Hope you share more of your creations with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Katie! I love the soft colors and that fantastic tulle accent. Thanks so much for joining us at Our Creative Corner! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips