Click here for SVGCuts

May 7, 2012

MyGrafico Monday, Strawberry Jam...

Good Monday =  MyGrafico feature file
Today I have for you a MyGrafico project...
I took a few weeks off to realize that I really do enjoy
being on the design team for MyGrafico...
Now I am back on track, and loving it!

This is the kit we used this week...

Find the File here

Strawberry Jam Anyone ?


So I used my Cameo to draw the Jar from the kit
I then used the Cameo to print and cut the strawberries
(file from the Internet somewhere, thank you to who created it)
after cutting the strawberries out I wanted them to shine
so I used Clear Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel 
by putting Glycerin on the strawberry, then the enamel, then heat it with a heat gun
yeah Glycerin and a q-tip, works great instead of using
Versa Mark, I feel that I got a better coverage of enamel using the Glycerin
Glycerin can be found in the pharmacy, its a Skin Protectant
but works wonders for embossing
That's my tip of the day ... lol

This card would be so easy to turn into a gift recipe card for 
your homemade strawberry jam recipe... 
if you make strawberry jam ... heehee

Well I hope you enjoyed my design team project for 

Remember to stop by the 
the design team always comes up with such 
great projects and ideas on how to use these files.

Have a great week...



1 comment:

Blogging tips