Click here for SVGCuts

May 5, 2012

What I have been up too....


I have been busy...
I have been working on this grad party for a few weeks now...
last night I finished up my last project...
and of course I did not take pictures of many of the projects...
but these turned out so darn cute I had to share...
Ganado High School
is what it stands for...
the young man graduating is a base ball player....
Oh I just love these....
here are BAD pictures of the banner I made for him







TTNF
Oh well...happy day...
Let me know what you think of these projects...


Remember to become a follower on the Chalk N Stock Challenge blog
for some blog candy....

2 comments:

  1. OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!! FANTASTIC JOB KATIE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Katie, these projects are so cute! The letters are adorable! I want to graduate and have a party now! Lol! SUPER CUTE! MAGAZINE quality!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips