Click here for SVGCuts

May 14, 2012

MyGrafico Monday ~ Blast off

Good Monday to you all !!!

This week we bring you a great set of Digital stamps
by
Kelly Medina



With this set I pulled them into Photoshop CS5 
and colored them the way I wanted,
Then I pulled them into Silhouette America Designer Edition 
traced the image and made them into cut files...


I also used the print and cut for the inside a well...


ave you ever heard me say 
HOW MUCH I LOVE MY CAMEO !!!
Digital stamps can be so fun...

Remember to stop on over to the MyGrafico Challenge Blog....

Oh I am so excited as I got to order some Alcohol Markers,
they should be in the mail on Wednesday... so excited for that...
I can color with them for my next digi stamp set...
Until next time ~
Happy Monday
Happy Crafting
Happy DAY


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips