Click here for SVGCuts

Jul 1, 2012

Chalk N Stock Challenge # 2 ~ Get Well

OMG, It's already July 1
Wow, well as you may know I am a
Co-Founder of the 
This MONTH we have a sponsor
Scribbles by Sandy
Hop on over and check out all the great digi stamps she has

Oh how fun is that....

So this month our theme is
but you can still use 
Any Chalk
&
Any Image

So let the chalk'n begin!!!
You may enter 2 projects
and you MUST BE A FOLLOWER!!!

This is the project I came up with for this months challenge


I used my image from Scribbles by Sandy
and I used my Cameo to write the ' Get Well ' oh I wish I remembered the font I used...
I colored with my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
I used yellow chalk over the alcohol inks in the flowers.

Oh how fun is it to use chalk...
I will have more projects this month to share with you
so keep an eye out...

You can also get more mojo over at the
some great projects
and we have a guest designer this month too...
so please welcome Lynda Lindley to our guest designer of the month...

Happy Challenge enter'n
Happy Craft'n
and most of all
Happy Chalk'n


2 comments:

Blogging tips