Click here for SVGCuts

Jul 16, 2012

MyGrafico Monday

Good Monday
How was your weekend?

Today I bring to you a MyGrafico Design Team Project...

We were given this file to work with...

LOL, this was a hard one for me,
as I have NO babies now or in the near future...
well I hope it's a few more years before my kidos have their own kidos...
so anyway, I came up with the little card to welcome a new member to the family...


I used my Cameo to print and cut the image for the front of the card, 
then colored it with my alcohol markers, Spectrum Noir
I added a charm to the edge just below the lace on the right hand side...
it's kind of hard to see that cute little duck charm so you will have to take my word that it's cute...
the background paper is from the stash, I think I have had it for 5 years now...
you see I have this little problem with designer paper and card stock...
I have to save it for a special occasion so I often wont use it, cuz
it might look better on something else I make in the future...
I am working on this problem, but I am a paper hoarder...lol...
and I think most of us crafters hoard something...well mine is designer paper/card stock...heehee
well that's my tid bit of me...

Go check out the other design team members, 
and their projects...be sure to leave some love
also head on over to the challenge blog
where you can enter your creation...
Happy Craft'n
KtsAngels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips