Click here for SVGCuts

Jul 2, 2012

OMG~ Monday's over Already?

WOW,
what happened to the time...
oh yeah I had not internet this morning...
so you all missed my
MyGrafico post for the week
so now you have to put up with my late post...

So for today we got Fancy Flowers Digital Stamp Set
Don't you just love Lindsay's Stamp Stuff !!
whoot wooh...
how fun are these pretty flowers...
Now I wanted to 
'think' out side the box...
so this week I made this little tiny gable box...
It turned out so cute...I found this sentiment to go with it in my stash of files...
who knows where I really got it...lol
I used the print and cut feature with my cameo,
pulled the digi stamps on to the virtual mat
print the images on my wonderful large format printer...
oh how I love that printer...heehee
then colored these flowers with my Spectrum Noir Alcohol markers...
on they make me fell like I am an artist...
I love how I can blend the colors and I know that I am only a beginner !!!
so I have lots of room to improve...
Remember to hop on over to the MyGrafico Challenge blog and enter your creation...
Oh yeah I have some exciting news for tomorrows' post...
so be sure to hop on over tomorrow...
as I can't tell you just yet...
Happy Craft'n
Katie ~ KtsAngels


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips