Click here for SVGCuts

Jul 17, 2012

Sketch with a Twist Challenge 3 @ Marks Finest Papers

Hey you,
today I have another Sketch with a Twist Challenge  post


I used 3 different stamps for this card...
the twist is to use 2 or more stamps with the sketch



(sentiment)

"Each day is Brighter
when you have Love in your heart
and Peace in you soul."
F. Kessler


the group of poppy flowers and the single poppy 
to make the background...


I also used buttons from the stash...
the pink card stock is by Stampin' Up

Pretty simple and clean, the way I like it...heehee
Hop on over to the Challenge blog
and enter your card using the sketch and the twist ...
Have a wonderful day...
Happy Craft'n
KtsAngels

2 comments:

  1. Like the way you created with the sketch & the layers.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with this Katie, another of my favorites of yours!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips