Click here for SVGCuts

Jul 10, 2012

It's a relaxing day...

Oh I wish it was Relaxing...heehee

This card was put together so that I could enter another challenge
They have some really beautiful stamps
you can win...
that's why I keep entering my creations over there...

so this week its
Blue and Green Card

Late in the might or is it early in the morning...
oh I think it's called the Middle of the night...
anyway you put it...
so I used some Blue and Green AC Card stock
and the mini stamps set "Adirondack Summer 2011" from 
Mark's Finest Paper a Heinrich Co.

So what do you think...pretty nice for a middle of the night creation...

Have a happy day...
Happy Craft'n
Katie
Entering the following Challenges:
Speedy Fox and Friends challenge 115 ~ blue and green card

2 comments:

  1. Katie--this card is so relaxing to look at! I wish I were sitting under the tree too! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips